At Q1 Dental we have two questions for you. How often do you avoid looking at your smile in the mirror? Are you happy with what you see when you do look? We’d argue that anytime you try to avoid your reflection is one time too many.
You should feel proud of your appearance – particularly your smile, which is a critical part of making a great first impression.
A bad smile can alienate you from the things you enjoy most in life: Friends, family, success at work, even success in love and happiness. It’s a tragic problem that unfolds each and every day for some people– but they are not alone.
The great news is that Q1 Dental successfully treats patients just like that; patients who have had to live with smiles that were less than perfect. And what we always point out to them, and what we want you to know, is that smile makeovers mean that you no longer have to live with a smile that isn’t everything you want!
While every smile is unique, there’s also nothing special about a smile that needs some improvement – very few of us are lucky enough to be born with perfect smiles. In fact, almost no smile is 100% perfect, and every one of us could be doing more have a better-looking smile.
If you have a smile that is not to your complete liking? You might be a candidate for a smile makeover from Q1 Dental!
How A Smile Makeover Changes People’s Thoughts
Scientists did a study that proved the effects of a smile makeover. 528 people were surveyed about pictures of 8 strangers. Half of the pictures showed those strangers prior to having a smile makeover and the other half showed the strangers after a smile makeover. The 528 participants were asked to rate the photos on attractiveness, intelligence, happiness, success, friendliness, kindness and wealth.
In each case, photos of the post-smile makeover strangers were rated higher in ALL categories!
Study after study reveals this – a great smile help you in work, life, and love. And a smile makeover is a great way to achieve that smile!
7 Reasons to Consider a Q1 Dental Smile Makeover
- You WILL come out of the makeover with a more attractive smile!
- You will be calm and comfortable during the process!
- Smile improvements can have large lifestyle effects.
- A little goes a long way! Simple cosmetic dental procedures offer dramatic results and even our more complicated procedures are standard, safe, and economical.
- Dental care today is not like it used to be! Advancements in technology and the materials used in dentistry have improved significantly.
- A smile makeover can also be an investment in your dental health. “Cosmetic” procedures can often restore function (e.g. bite) and serve a restorative and protective role going forward.
- Q1 Dental works with you to fit your timetable and budget!
Our smile makeover —with cosmetic and restorative dentistry options — provides value for your money. You get the most “bang for your buck!”
What is Involved?
During your dental consultation your teeth will be examined to determine which areas need improvement. At the same time we will check for overall dental health. During consultation you should tell your dentist what you want to achieve through your smile makeover. This helps us to offer you only the treatments you need and want. In this way you can be certain you are getting a smile that looks and feels best for you.
Your Q1 dentist will then build a treatment plan for your makeover, which can include a combination of the following:
- Teeth Whitening:Get an evenly white and radiant smile.
- Porcelain Veneers:Veneers cover dingy, stained, chipped, cracked, and uneven teeth. They can also help cover small gaps between teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding:Cosmetic bonding restores decayed teeth and can address a wide array of aesthetic imperfections.
- Crowns:Dental crowns cover broken or decayed teeth.
- Dental Bridges:Dental bridges cover the gaps created by missing teeth.
- Dental Implants:If you’re missing teeth, dental implants appear and function as normal teeth.
- Gum Restoration:Receding or prominent (“gummy”) gums both detract from the overall appearance of your smile. Gum restoration gives you an attractive and healthy gum line.
Schedule your Consultation, Today!
If you want to improve any aspects of your smile, a Q1 Dental smile makeover may be just the thing! Well-planned, economical, and practical, a smile makeover begins with a consultation. Give us a call and we will be happy to sit down with you, examine your dental condition, discuss your needs and goals, and create a smile makeover plan that can lead you to a better smile and better life!
Visit Us at Q1 Dental in Melbourne
At Q1 Dental our training and experience can improve your smile and dental health!
The Q1 Dental practice is conveniently located in St. Kilda Road Towers at No. 1 Queens Road in the heart of the St. Kilda Road business precinct. We are near public transport and mere minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Special Offers
- Dental Implants
- Inman Aligner and ClearCorrect
Our Teeth Whitening Specials:
- No gap take home whitening for medibank private basic 70, basic 85 and top extra cover
- Other insurance or no insurance, $290 for take home whitening, valued at $400
- $500 for zoom whitening, valued at $750